Lezley Davidson, MA, Clin.Psy. iT
Lezley Davidson was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota. From a young age, she was always interested in helping others and spending time volunteering. As a young teen, Ms. Davidson helped in a private daycare, which sparked her interest in child development. She later went on to complete a BA in Child Psychology at the University of Minnesota.
During her BA studies, she also became very interested in language development and learning. Ms. Davidson completed a subsequent certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and went on to various English teaching and tutoring jobs with children and adults in Minnesota, Singapore, and Vienna.
Ms. Davidson permanently moved back to Vienna with her husband in 2013. In 2017, she decided to further her education with a MA in Psychology at Webster Vienna Private University. During the Master’s program, Mag. Krista Rothschild was her professor for Psychological Assessment. Following the class, she was offered an internship at PsychAccess®, due to her exceptional performance and work ethic. Her interest in psychological assessment and clinical diagnosis had grown as a result of her time at PsychAccess®. After completing her internship, she was offered a part-time position as an assistant. She is now in the post-graduate training for Clinical Psychology and also running assessments.
In addition to her part-time work at PsychAccess®, Ms. Davidson offers academic coaching to children, teens, and young adults. For those interested in academic coaching, please contact her directly at Lezley@psychaccess.at.
- Clinical Psychology, Post-Graduate Program at ÖAP since June 2021
- MA in Psychology, emphasis on Counseling Psychology (2019), Webster Vienna Private University, Austria
- Bachelor’s nostrification in Austria in 2020 as a BS.
- BA in Child Psychology (2011), University of Minnesota, USA
Work and Internship Experience:
- Since August 2021 Clinical Psychologist in Training (i.T) at PsychAccess®
- 2019-2021 Assistant at PsychAccess®
- 2018-2019 MA Intern at PsychAccess®
- 2018-2019 MA Intern at American International School Vienna, Elementary School Counseling
- 2013-2016 English Teacher at Privatkindergarten M & M, Vienna, Austria
- 2012-2013 Curriculum Advisor and English Teacher at The Orange Tree Preschool, Singapore
- 2011 Laboratory Assistant at the Early Learning and Language Lab, University of Minnesota, USA
- 2009-2010 Assistant English Teacher at Minnesota Literacy Council, USA
Memberships and Certifications:
- American Psychological Association, International Member since 2020
- Professional Association of Austrian Psychologists (Berufsverband Österreichischer PsychologInnen, BÖP), since 2018
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (2011), University of Minnesota, USA